Recently, I’ve been thinking of all the conversations I didnt have with my parents, because they were too busy telling me to clean my room and fix my B+’s.
And I compiled a list of those topics. Maybe some things need to be learned the hard way, but some of these should really find their way into a dinner conversation.
1. Being smart doesn’t substitute for working hard
2. Condoms & Birth Control.
3. It’s OK to fail
You can’t get an A+ in life.
4. Try again after you fail.
5. Not all Relationships have to end in marriage.
6. Love who you want.
7. but love them honestly and faithfully.
8. Education is a gift you give yourself, not a box you checkmark.
9. You can make a living off art.
10. Getting a nose job won’t make your life better
or any plastic surgery for that matter.
11. Attitude can make or break you in tough times.
So hop-on that positive thinking, meditating yogi wagon quick.
12. What people think about you really doesn’t matter.
13. Pride and Ego are toxic.
14. Judging others will never end well for you.
15. Sex tapes are bad ideas
and naked pictures. snapchats. whatever.
16. Sometimes you really do need to sit down, and shut up.
Stop lecturing and preaching. Just listen.
17. Individuality is key.
18. Know your worth.
19. Why you should not compare yourself to others.
20. Financial Planning.
which also leads us to…
21. How to Budget.
22. Being successful is never about money.
23. Don’t be entitled.
24. What comes easy, won’t always last.
25. How to let go.