It’s the freakin’ weekend baby. Here’s what you missed this week:
- What makes Persian Dads so angry? Are Iranians just really bad at conflict resolution?
- Happy National PERSIAN GULF Day! None of this Arab Gulf shenanigans…
- A few weeks ago, Nima gave the ladies some tips on how to keep a guy interested. This week, the tables are turned. It’s about time guys learned how to keep HER interested.
- “You don’t need bigger boobs. You need to read better books.” Iran had the “world’s biggest book fair.” Yes you read that right.
- Joonies, we popped our BuzzFeed cherry this week – spreading a little Persian culture for the BuzzFeeders.
- Persian brides are the queens of contouring. Sorry Kim Kardashian (not sorry).
- A map of Iran (and surrounding regions) by the Shahnameh – translated into English!
- Qajars took the first selfies.
- Sometimes we all need a little guide to adulthood (not us though).
- The Shah of Iran rides the Matterhorn with Walt Disney. Circa 1960.
- Isfahan’s ancient Jewish district – the photos we don’t usually get to see.
- A photo filter to sell more crops? Meet Iran’s Instagramming Farmers.
tweet us @sex_fessenjoon